Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas
Email: Email Me
Lisa Douglas is recognized, as best attorney, for the sixth consecutive year, in the Stephens Media 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 North Little Rock Times Poll.
Lisa has been licensed as a Registered Nurse for over two decades and brings this medical experience to her representation of plaintiffs who have been seriously injured as a result of others’ carelessness or reckless actions. She focuses on auto accidents, product liability (defective products), defective hip replacements, medical malpractice, social security disability and nursing home abuse.
Law Offices of Lisa Douglas has two locations to serve you: Heber Springs and North Little Rock.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Medical and Medically Related Cases (SSI/SSDI. Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse)
- 10% Family Law
- 10% Criminal Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Arkansas, 2004
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- University of Central Arkansas
- Major: Nursing
- AR Nursing Law: Practice Act, Rules & Regulations, and Board Position
- AR Bail Bond Laws & Regulations
- Arkansas Professional Bailbondsmen, 2004 – Present
- INursing Medical Malpractice, 2011 – Present
Honors and Awards
- Voted Best Attorney in the North Little Rock Times Poll, 2009 – 2014
- Voted Best Business Owner in the North Little Rock Times Poll, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers, 2005 – Present